In this short free video tutorial, Pro Tools Expert Deputy Editor shows you how he uses Relayer by UVI to effect a vocal track in a mix. Learn how to load a Relayer delay preset and how to further adjust the settings to make custom delay patterns.
Watch the video to learn how to adjust the following Relayer settings:
- Learn how to load Relayer presets
- Learn how to add repeats
- Learn how to pan repeats
- Learn how to Increase feedback
- Learn how to add effects from the two effects modules
- Learn how to add reverb to the delay with the built in colour feature
- Learn how to shape the tone of the delay with the built-in filters
The example song is from the Pro Tools Expert review of World Suite By UVI.
For more information and to download the free trial of Relayer please visit the UVI website