We're back with another Free Pro Tools Plugin - Stereo Tool by Flux. The Flux Stereo Tool features fine control of input gain and pan for left and right channels with a phase inverter on each channel as well. Global stereo pan and stereo width settings are also available to complete the management of stereo signals. The Stereo Tool also has a powerful vector scope display, PPM meters for both inputs & outputs and a phase correlation meter that permanently monitors audio signal. Available for Windows & Mac - no iLok or registration required.
To download please visit our friends at Plugin Boutique.
Signal Processing Features:
- Output Gain, controlling the gain at the end of the processing
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal
Three different transient processing modes:
- Main, using a regular stereo signal scheme for the processing
- Center, processing the Mid channel only, very efficient for snare and kick drums
- Stereo, processing the Side channel only, very efficient for panned rhythmic/transient instruments