Our friends at Audionamix have just launched a new stem production tool that automatically separates vocals, drums and remaining music into individual audio stems from mixed music. Watch the Audionamix overview video to learn more.
What Is XTRAX STEMS?
Audionamix claim XTRAX STEMS is the world’s first fully-automatic stem creator that can be very useful for DJs, music producers and remix artists. XTRAX STEMS enables users to quickly create multitrack content which can open up countless creative possibilities for remixing and sampling.
Audionamix says that XTRAX STEMS can also be used by musicians as a practice tool. Singers and drummers can play along with a song with the vocals or drums turned off. They can also listen to soloed vocal or drum parts to spot all the details of the original performance, vocal harmonies, and mixing techniques.
We're keen to test XTRAX STEMS, keep your eyes on Pro Tools Expert for a review of XTRAX STEMS in the coming weeks.
- Automatically Separate Songs into Drums, Vocals and Music Stems
- Export Individual Stems as Audio Files
- Create and Export a New Volume and Pan Mix
- Works on Mono and Stereo Files
- Works on audio files up to 96 kHz, 32 bits
- Offers four powerful cloud-based separation algorithms to tailor the separation to your particular file
- Mac-Only (Mac OS X 10.11 – 10.13)
- Requires High-Speed Internet Connection
Pricing & Availability
XTRAX STEMS is available to purchase from the Audionamix website at an introductory price of $74 (regular $99). Intro pricing ends 13th December 2017. Sadly, XTRAX STEMS isn't available to demo, however, this is by far the most affordable product in the Audionamix plug-in/application range.
Visit the Audionamix website for more information.