In this week's Friday Free Plug-in, we are featuring Isol8, a mix monitoring tool which allows the user to solo or mute individual frequency bands or channels.
Isol8 is an advanced mix monitoring tool. It divides the frequency range into 5 bands. These 5 bands can be soloed or muted individually. This will help you to concentrate on certain frequency ranges during the mixing and mastering process.
Isol8 is originally designed to be used on the master track, but it can also be used on individual audio track busses.
- 5 adjustable frequency bands
- Solo/mute function for each band individually
- Linkwitz-Riley crossover filter design
- 24/48dB/Oct filter slope
- Multiple filter channel modes (Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side)
- Multiple monitor modes (Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side)
- Adjustable output level
- Loudness dim function
- Large and easy to use GUI
- 64-bit internal processing
How Do I Get This Plug-in?
Go to the TBProAudio Website and download, no sign-up required.