In the Pro Tools Expert 2017 Christmas Competition, we offered the chance of winning a unique Audionamix Bundle that included VVC3, TRAX PRO 3 and XTRAX STEMS worth $649 as one of 31 great prizes on offer worth over $16,000 in total. We can announce that Victor Mingates is the lucky winner.
What Is Audionamix XTRAX STEMS?
XTRAX STEMS by Audionamix is claimed to be the world’s first fully-automatic stem creator which can easily separate any song into its drum, vocal and remaining musical components.
Audionamix say XTRAX STEMS is for DJs, music producers and remix artists.
XTRAX STEMS enables users to create multitrack content that can be controlled during live sets,
opening up possibilities for easy remixing, sampling and a cappella creation like never before.
XTRAX STEMS can be used also by musicians to use to practice along with their favourite songs.
Singers and drummers can play along with the song with vocals or drums turned off. Users
can also listen to soloed vocal or drum parts to hear all the details of the original performance,
vocal harmonies, and mixing techniques.
XTRAX STEMS Features:
- Automatic 3 Part Separation - Vocals, Drums, Remaining Music
- Individual Stems Export
- Volume and Pan Mix Controls
- Works on Mono and Stereo Files up to 96 kHz/32 bits
- Four Powerful Cloud-based Separation Algorithms
What Is Included In Audionamix Music Production Bundle?
VVC - Control The Volume Of Vocals In Mixed Music
ADX VVC 3 plug-in enables users to adjust the volume and pan position of melodic instruments and vocals within mixed and mastered audio.
- Volume control of melodic content up to +/- 12 dB
- Target lead melodies as well as sung vocals
- Pan control of the lead melody or sung vocal
- Powerful, cloud-based automatic vocal separation featuring patented ADX technology
- Intuitive, user-friendly graphical user interface
- Pre-set combination of algorithms for the best possible automatic separation
- Secure and cutting-edge cloud computing
- Supports AAX, AU, VST, Mac and Windows
- Works with stereo and mono sources
TRAX Pro - Isolate and Separate Vocals
TRAX PRO is a professional-grade non-destructive spectral editing isolation application that enables users either increase or lower the volume of vocal and solo instruments in a mono/stereo mix without requiring access to the multi-track sessions.
Winner - Victor Mingates
My name is Victor Mingates and I am from Portugal, my main occupation is audio post for advertising and documentaries. I have two studios with ProTools HDX, and I’ve been using Pro Tools since 1995. I’ve got Cannes Lions, Clio Awards and Eurobest as past clients.
The Audionamix plug-ins are great, because what I look for in plug-ins is something I cant find in hardware, and Audionamix plug-in are just that, they are like magic.