Mark Franken from Sounds In Sync has been in touch with news of EdiCue version 2.8.0. This version includes new file formats that can be imported. Watch the video and check the list below for all the changes and new features...
Sounds In Sync EdiCue New Features
- New File Types for Import:
- Excel files
- Media Composer Marker XML files
- ADR Studio XML files
- Embedded data stored in EdiCue PDFs
- New File Types for Export:
- Pro Tools cue session (.ptx) files
- Excel files containing all cues, cues for each character, or ADR summary data
- Option to create blank ADR Cue session with session name and tracks named with required tags
- Ability to append data embedded in EdiCue PDF files to combine reels or episodes
- Cues with or without dialogue can now be assigned different record times
- New preference to:
- Set the name of exported files
- Remove the 'Rec Min' column in Summary A form
- Show/hide notes on the director forms
- Allow update of Total Times in Summary A form
- Last Prod ID, Reel/Ep No and Pic Version number are now saved and restored on next load if loaded data does not have these values set
- When character IDs aren't set in source data file, character setup window now generates unique IDs
- Engineer PDFs now display the location of supplementary cues in the NOTE field
- Various PDF shooting script parser updates
EdiCue v2.8.0 requires either a Mac running OS X 10.7+ or a PC running Windows 7+ and is a free update for all v2 (iLok) license holders. The EdiCue v2 installer can be downloaded for both Mac and Windows.
Exclusive Pro Tools Expert 20% Discount On EdiCue Until November 30th 2017
As it’s the time of year for discounts Sounds In Sync have provided the coupon PTECUE2017 that will discount EdiCue 20%. Enter this code before you checkout at their store or simply click this link. But this coupon will expire on November 30th 2017.
Sounds In Sync ADR Directory
Now that EdiCue can import ADR cue data directly from its PDF files, we're including EdiCue license owners in our ADR Studio Directory, which is a directory of ADR studios worldwide that use EdiPrompt or EdiCue. This enables sound supervisors who use EdiCue to not only locate a suitable studio that can load their cue data with ease, but also allow them to locate a studio in a region or country that they are not familiar with.
If you own one or more licenses of EdiPrompt or EdiCue and have not yet registered, enter your details here to be added to the directory.