IK Multimedia has just released a major new version of their popular plug-in module platform/ecosystem T-RackS. Version 5 introduces a vast array of new features, user improvements along with a new 192kHz/32 bit floating point audio engine for more demanding audio applications and for better performance. IK Multimedia clearly prioritised user experience and speed of workflow in this version. Watch the IK Multimedia walkthrough video to learn about the new features in T-Racks 5.
T-Tracks 5 Main Features
- 4 new processors
- 9 processors included
- Completely redesigned, flexible and resizable interface for fast and flexible workflows
- Over 35 high-end modules (available à la carte or via carefully selected bundles)
- Unique modular chain system with 16 series/parallel slots
- Improved audiophile-grade audio engine (Up to 192kHz / 32-bit floating point processing capability)
- 4 optimised user-selectable dithering options
- Extensive calibrated metering for multi-standard, broadcast-ready and future-proof masters
- Album assembly with sequencing and metadata embedding
- Multiple file format export function
- 64-bit native support
- Standalone workstation, plug-in suite and single plug-ins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats
- Requires Mac OS 10.9 / Windows 7 or later
T-RackS 5 Includes 4 New Processors
The most obvious development in T-Racks 5 is the redesigned UI, or should we say all three TRackS 5 Uis. TRackS of old was looking quite long in the tooth for some time so it's great to see that not only have IK catapulted TRackS 5 into the 21st Century but also introduced new ways in which users can instinctively interact with TRackS suppose to fiddling with small menu items and buttons.
The standalone application of TRackS 5 is claimed to be a powerful workstation for mastering applications. The DAW plug-in instances have been totally redesigned to aid faster workflows and effortless mixing which is great news for users of previous users of TRackS.
Three TRackS 5 Purchasing Options
- T-RackS 5 (9 processors): €149.99 excl. VAT
- T-RackS 5 Deluxe (22 processors): €359.99 incl. VAT
- T-RackS 5 MAX (38 processors): €359.99 incl. VAT)
Visit the IK Multimedia website to see what modules are featured in each of these packages.
Current TRackS need to login to their IK Multimedia account to see what upgrade options are available to them