What Inspired NIMBUS?
The team at Exponential Audio have been listening to user feedback on their lovely PhoenixVerb plug-in, and then combined that feedback with new 'sonic manipulation tools' to create their latest reverb plugin. New features include tempo-controllable pre-delay and an intuitive workflow.
Sounds Better, Works Even Better
This is the claim that Exponential Audio make fro this new innovative reverb plugin. They boast that NIMBUS has a raft of new capabilities to produce the sweetest sounds: from a new warp section with compressor/expander and overdrive, to a tail suppression circuit for a more dynamic response. And as a native plug-in NIMBUS needs no special hardware and has minimal CPU-usage.
Exponential Audio Sound Examples
To wet your appetite and enable you to hear what NIMBUS can do there is a dedicated page on the Exponential Audio website packed of a huge range of sound examples. Check it out.
NIMBUS Feature Summary
- A powerful new reverb unit based on the PhoenixVerb core, NIMBUS offers better sound, greater flexibility and extended capabilities.
- New improved features inspired by user feedback.
- Innovative tools including a new warp section with compressor/expander and overdrive, tempo-controllable pre-delay, and dynamic tail suppression.
- Intuitive workflow, over 1200 presets, and helpful tool-tips all make for an incredibly user-friendly experience.
- On sale at $199 US with a free 21-day trial available.
- Shipping before end of September 2016