LEVELS v1.1 New Features
- Significantly Improved Stereo Field graphics - The stereo field section now provides much more detail and information, giving user a better understanding of their stereo spread.
- Significantly Improved Dynamic Range graphics - A visual improvement to enhance the user experience.
- Mixing and Mastering Presets - It has been the norm to create one final master and use it in all scenarios. However, given that music is consumed in many different ways, it’s more appropriate to create a few variations to best suit the distribution mediums you will be using. The mixing presets include ‘Balanced’, ‘Dynamic’, ‘Loud’, and ‘Punchy’, whereas the mastering presets include ‘CD’, 'Club', 'Composer', 'iTunes', 'Soundcloud', 'Streaming’ & 'Youtube’. Mastering The Mix aim with these presets is to help music producers present their music in the best possible quality to their fans, whatever platform they use.
- Total reset button - Rather than having to click each individual section to reset from red back to green, you will be able to to a total reset which will speed up your work process.
- Dynamic Range Section Free After Trial Ends - Once the standard 14 day free trial is over the Dynamic Range section will continue to work fully.
- CPU improvements & Bug fixes - Mastering The Mix haven't specified these but we understand that they are a raft of under the hood tweaks and fixes.
Expired Free Trials Can Be Extended
Tom at Mastering The Mix tells me that if you have tried LEVELS already with the free trial and it has expired, don't worry. If you use this code BWV9-WRUN-W8PN-WUHI-JSEQ-HHG4-PWXT you will be able to get a 7 day trial extension on your free trial to try out v1.1 of LEVELS.