Both Slapper and Slapper ST are now available in these formats and all are fully compatible with previous versions, ensuring existing projects, presets and automation remain valid.
The new version has been completely rebuilt to improve on both efficiency and fidelity, using double precision calculations throughout the audio processing path and optimising everything from the filters to the UI.
The ergonomics have been improved for both mouse and console users, simplifying keyboard modifier behaviours and adding carefully designed new console new layouts.
With the release of Slapper 1.5 a much wider group of users will now have access to Slapper's unique features that can be seen in our review videos below.
To purchase Slapper or Slapper ST please visit The Cargo Cult website.
Pro Tools Expert Reviews Of Slapper
Slapper ST (Stereo) - Music Context
Slapper (Multi-channel) - Post Context
- 8 fully independent, surround-pannable delay taps.
- Beautiful, complex, realistic spaces, without murky reverb tails.
- Stunning object-oriented interface.
- Crazy rhythmic possibilities.
- Massive and expanding preset library.
- Fruity Sound Design with Tape-Mode varispeeding.