Noise Makers have announced a new version of their Ambi Pan plugin with a new Ambi Scene window. They have also recently released a free plugin Ambi Convertor to convert B-format signals from FuMa to ambiX and vice-versa.
Noise Makers Ambi Pan V1.1
Ambi Pan v1.1 has a new resizable transparent window called Ambi Scene. Ambi Scene is connected to all Ambi Pan plugins in your session, and allows panning multiple sources on top of an equi-rectangular 360 video. It is designed to simplify the process of producing accurate 3D audio for 360 videos and Ambi Pan 1.1 is a free update for all existing customers.
Noise Makers Ambi Pan Features
- 3D panning (azimuth, elevation, distance)
- Spatial width control
- Distance attenuation factor
- Azimuth/distance pad
- Azimuth/elevation pad
- ambiX (WYZX) and FuMa (WXYZ) support
- Input : mono or stereo
- Output : B-format (ambiX or FuMa)
- Ambi Scene : transparent equi-rectangular window (new in v1.1)
Free Plugin - Ambi Convertor
They have also recently released a free plugin called Ambi Converter, to convert B-format signals from FuMa to ambiX and vice-versa. Many ambisonic microphones like SoundField, TetraMic or Brahma produce FuMa signals. Ambi Converter can convert these signals to ambiX (ACN/SN3D) to be compatible with YouTube 360.
Noise Makers Ambi Convertor Features
- Convert FuMa to ambiX
- Convert ambiX to FuMa
- 4-channel in/out VU-meters
- Ambi Converter is free and available from Noise Makers