Non Lethal Applications, the makers of Video Slave 2 and Timecode Calculator have announced that Timecode Calculator is now free. Previously it was $3 from the Apple App Store. To get it you still need to download it from the Apple App Store.
What Is The NLA Timecode Calculator?
NLA Timecode Calculator is an utility application that helps you doing some maths with timecode values. These days, calculating offsets is an every-day task in modern post production situations. Especially with dropframe timecode this can be error-prone.
NLA Timecode Calculator Features
- Add and subtract TC addresses.
- Supported framerates: 23.98 / 24 fps, 25 fps, 29.97/30 non-drop frame, 29.97/30 drop frame.
- Auto-fixing erroneous user input.
- TC results smaller than 00:00:00:00 can either be displayed as negative value or positive wrapped around the 24 hour mark.
New In Version 1.1
- Improved user interface.
- You can now fetch the timecode to calculate with from an external MIDI timecode source.