UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators are a way for professional producers and engineers to run larger mixes filled with rich, DSP-intensive plug-ins on their Windows-based workstations. These desktop-friendly units provide full access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins, including exclusive plug-ins from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, SSL, and more.
Available in QUAD or OCTO models with a choice of four or eight SHARC processors, UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators can also be integrated alongside UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and the Apollo Twin USB desktop interface for unparalleled mixing power.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators are available with Core, Custom, and Ultimate software packages. The Core package includes the Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, while Custom adds a choice of any three additional UAD plug-ins at registration. The Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate lives up to its name by including more than 83 UA-developed plug-ins.
UAD-2 Satellite USB DSP Accelerators Key Features
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs for improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire
- 4 (QUAD) or 8 (OCTO) SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, MXR, and more
- Includes Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, featuring:
- UA 610-B Preamp & EQ
- LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler (Legacy)
- 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro Equalizer (Legacy)
- Precision Enhancer Hz
- Precision Mix Rack Collection
- RealVerb Pro
- Available in Core, Custom, and Ultimate software packages
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface
- Fan-free construction for quiet operation
- Compatible with Pro Tools and other DAWs