Back in 2014 in any given week across America, 67% of music fans tap into streaming music. In 2015 demand increased by 83% for online audio streaming services. Like it or not, streaming is huge and it's here to stay. Are you able to ensure your music is heard the way you want it?
Nugen Audio are asking five questions in this survey...
- Does music streaming signal the end of the loudness wars?
- Could loudness normalisation affect how your music is heard? (Apple SoundCheck, Spotify, YouTube, DAB loudness normalised radio, Music TV broadcast etc.)
- Are you concerned that playout services may degrade your audio with codec compression?
- Are you confident that the music you deliver will make it through to the listener as you intended?
- How good is your understanding of loudness normalisation?
If you would like to receive the results of this survey and be kept informed about our latest developments, then you can leave your email and Nugen Audio will send you a summary of the results.