More control, more versatility, more definition, the Softube Drawmer 1973 plug-in is designed to enable you to micro-manage the dynamics of your sound with precision. And you can do it with the unmistakable analog feel of a modern Drawmer classic.
Carefully modelled on the original Drawmer 1973 hardware in collaboration with the Drawmer research and development team, and approved by Ivor Drawmer himself, the Drawmer 1973 plug-in brings the award-winning three-band compressor bang up to date.
Mastering with the Drawmer 1973 gives you independent control over three frequency bands, which can give you a solution to problem mixes. With a three band compressor you can pull out individual instruments, brighten the mix, or tighten the lows. But the Drawmer 1973 is equally useful on single sound sources in a mix. Try taking away the boomy character of an acoustic guitar or control the low frequency dynamics of a bass but leave its top end alive and kicking. Alternatively try removing sharp consonant sounds from a vocal track without eliminating detail and clarity.
Softube have chosen to stay faithful to the look and sound of the original Drawmer 1973, but also adding some extra up-to-date features to the plug-in, including Mid-Side processing and sidechain.
The Drawmer 1973 has a GUI echoing the look of the hardware original, is designed to be CPU friendly, and comes with a range of presets to get you going.
Softube Drawmer D73 Features
- Three band FET compressor
- Gives you precise control of the sound source's dynamics
- Additional Mid-Side mode and sidechaining, not available on the original hardware
- Plug-in model approved by Drawmer
- Each and every component carefully modeled
- Presets from the Drawmer S73 are included, and more added
- Introductory price $199 until March 31, 2016. After this, the normal price will be $249
Get your free 20 day demo: http://www.softube.com/index.php?id=drawmer1973