In this video review Pro Tools Expert team member Dan Cooper takes a look at The H910 Harmonizer plug-in by Eventide. Watch the video to hear how it can manipulate the pitch of a lead guitar and how it can thicken an 808 snare drum.
Main Features Of The H910
- The H910 Harmonizer was the first commercially available digital audio effects unit ever made. Its sound is featured on countless hit records and was adopted by industry luminaries like Tony Visconti for use with David Bowie, and was a staple of Frank Zappa’s guitar rig.
- The world’s first Harmonizer, the H910 captures all the realism of the original, and sets the standard for pitch shifting effects. Change pitch, double-track, or use Anti-Feedback for a slight pitch modulation.
- Designed with graphic knobs and buttons that resemble the controls on the original unit yet enhanced for more intuitive control.
Main Features Of The H910 Dual
- Two H910s cunningly ganged together to create stunning stereo effects.
- Allows for linking, unlinking, or reverse linking parameters of left and right channels.
- Cross feedback available between each unit with up to 400ms delay.
- Stereo width control sets the panning in the stereo field for huge soundscapes.
If you would like to try The H910 Harmonizer then head over to the Eventide website and request a demo.