Waves Element version 1 was the first virtual instrument Waves released. Element 2 is the latest version of the dual oscillator analog based synth by Waves. Element is quite an in-depth synth VI featuring VCF, VCA, built in effects, 4 LFOs and Mod Matrix just to name a few. Watch the 4 part free video tutorial series below to learn how to use Waves Element.
Part 1 of 4 - In this free video tutorial, you will learn how the oscillator section works in Waves Element 2. Watch to learn how to build a simple synth bass sound.
The Waves Codex Wavetable synth was the second synth instrument product released by Waves. It is based around two wavetable oscillators with sub bass & noise generators. Waves Codex is a cutting-edge polyphonic synthesizer based on an advanced granular wavetable engine and powered by Waves’ Virtual Voltage technology.
As you would expect, there are hundreds of synth presets however, users can import their own audio files to shape them into custom wavetables.
Waves Codex Synth Features
- Cutting-edge polyphonic wavetable synthesizer
- Powered by Waves’ Virtual Voltage Technology
- Innovative oscillators with progressive wavetable scanning capabilities
- Advanced and comprehensive Modulation Matrix
- Formant control – direct control over the acoustic resonance of the sound
- Wavetable (sample) importing
- User-replaceable wavetables
- Arpeggiator/16-step sequencer
- Integrated chorus, delay, reverb, distortion and bit crusher effects
- Visual dynamic waveforms
- Plugin and standalone instrument