Russ, Mike, James and Dan chat through issues from the week's news as well as the usual tips, tricks and questions answered.
Groove 3 Videos That Grabbed Our Attention This Week
Our friends at Groove3 have launched their All-Access Pass Holiday Sale with 3 money saving options on their amazing All-Access Pass. For a limited time you can get the 1 Year Pass for $99, the 2 Year Pass for $175, or 3 years of Groove3 for only $225. These offers stack on top of any yearly pass you may have, so you don’t loose any time.
- Pro Tools Expert Innovation Awards 2016 - Vote And Win Check out the additions of new prizes added into the different bundles
- Also check out the competitions from our partner brands in the new section on the Win page.
- Neyrinck Spill Plugin Bundle With Perpetual License - 30% Discount - £74.00
- New Deals from our Partners section on this page
This Week’s Featured Pro Tools Expert Interview
This Week’s Featured Pro Tools Expert Interview is Mike’s interview with Blind Pro Tools User Slau Halatyn and our own Dan Cooper who also has a visual impairment and together we explore how visually impaired users can be musicians, sound engineers and use Pro Tools.
Talking Points Kindly Sponsored By Universal Audio
As a well knows fizzy drink brand once told us “Holidays are coming” and it’s time for Universal Audio Annual Holiday Sale. Save up to 70% in their biggest sale of the year. It all ends on December 31st. Grab yourself some UAD holiday plug-ins
- What Kind Of Audio Interface Do You Use For Pro Tools? Poll
- Avid Drop The Project Limit On Paid Pro Tools Cloud Collaboration Plans
- Pro Tools Reinstatement Plan Offer - Get An Extra Year Of Upgrades Free
- What Are Your Highlights Of 2016 And Hopes & Dreams For 2017?
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
Looking for a new set of studio monitors? Look no further than RSPE Audio Solutions. RSPE carries all of the best brands that you can demo in their Los Angeles demo facility
- Jeffrey Gray has been in touch as to him it seems that there isn’t as much Pro Tools specific content on the site and wonders if it is on our premium video tutorial platform.
- The Gift of 7 asks if we can do a review on the Icon QCon Pro X Control Surface.
Questions From The Community Sponsored By Create Pro
There is a really good article in the pages of the Create Pro Blog. Check out this Q&A with Sound Designer & Field Recordist David Philipp. They talk about all things workflow and Mac Pro Workstation.
- Jérémy Caron has a Pro Tools Native system and would like us to explain the Reinstatement Plans and how they work.
- Herbie Bryan has upgraded to Yosemite and would like advice on how to upgrade Pro Tools 10 to Pro Tools 11.
- Mick Tone is having problems with an iLok not working and would like to know what to do.
- Eric Rasmusson would like to know what version of the Windows OS is best for Pro Tools 12.6.
- Paul Preston would like to know where he can get the free Nugen A|B Assist plugin we had on the site back in the summer.
- Brian wants to upgrade from Pro Tools 10 to 12 and would like to know if it is a good idea for him as he uses VIs and he also wants to know what he might lose.
Find Of The Week
- Russ - Trackcontrol by DMG Audio
- Mike - Pro Tools HD Upgrade plan deal from Jigsaw24 - It has just gone up, it's £295 now.
- James - Bricasti M7….. OMG Reverb!
- Dan - The Schwerkraftmaschine By Tegeler Audio Manufaktur