Tovusound have released the Edward Ultimate Suite, which is the first Stand-Alone version of their Foley Artist Instrument. There is no longer any need to own a full version of Kontakt and this bundle includes complete content of Edward Ultimate and Clothes & Props.
Edward Ultimate Suite
From deep heavy metal, old boat wood over gritty dirt, crunchy leather, crisp gun movement to great sounding bags and coats, this library has it all and it doesn’t need any further expensive software.
- 72.600 real Foley sounds in high quality @ 24Bit, 48 kHZ
- 90 combinations of shoes and surfaces, 30 setups of clothes and props
- KONTAKT PLAYER KOMPATIBLE
- FULL NKS SUPPORT
- One Window Mixing (Use the Mod Wheel to mix/add or switch any two patches)
- Pitch Wheel Performance (Use the Pitch Wheel to change key commands on the fly)
- EdV3rb IRs inside the instrument
- Lock-Mode (Select and lock the type of randomisation)
Edward Ultimate Suite Pricing
The Edward Ultimate Suite is priced at $399, but if you already have a full license of Edward then you can crossgrade to the Ultimate Suite for $349. Edward Ultimate, which requires a full version of Kontakt, is priced at $299, so if you already own a full version of Kontakt, then go for the Ultimate bundle, but if you have been put off getting the Edward foley art instruments because of the need to also buy a full version of Kontakt, then the Ultimate Suite could be a solution for you.
Check Out Mike's Review Of The Edward Ultimate Bundle
Last year we looked at the new Edward Foleyart instrument from Tovusound. They are back with 2 new instruments Edward Ultimate Footsteps and Edward Ultimate Clothes and Props which can also be found together in the Edward Ultimate Bundle, which Mike Thornton from Pro Tools Expert reviews in this video.