Our friends at The Cargo Cult have just released a major update to their audio post production tool Conformalizer that includes a new groundbreaking feature called Video Compare.
What Is Conformalizer?
Conformalizer enables sound editors to automatically conform and rebalance audio data to match a changed picture cut by comparing picture EDLs, XML, cutlists or change notes. Conformalizer creates new "change EDL" which reflects the difference between two versions of the picture. Conformalizer automatically conforms Pro Tools sessions, databases and mix automation to match new versions of cuts.
To upgrade, purchase and demo please visit The Cargo Cult website.
What's New In Conformalizer 4.1?
What Is Conformalizer?
Conformalizer 4.1 New Features
The Cargo Cult have added many new features to Conformalizer 4.1 including the new video compare feature that works out picture changes using the video alone, no EDLs or change note needed.
Watch The Cargo Cult video demo of Comformalizer 4.1 to see this new feature in action.
- New Duration Field showing the length of each event
- Added event called Gap Events
- New colour coding removing blue on Events After Gaps, changing VFX colour to green
- Added Video Compare routines
- Added Shortcut Info panel
- Added shortcuts for Trim Head/Tail To Fill
- Fixed modifiers when navigating movies.
- Added click zone in block view to scrub both movies together
- Fixed button display issue in El Capitan
- Added movie start times to .conform file export/import
- Added drag/drop movies onto movie views
- Fixed issue with CSV files
- Fixed Diff View so it no longer eats key commands
- Fixed issue in change note import
Formats & Upgrades
To download, demo and purchase Conformalizer 4.1 please visit The Cargo Cult website. Conformalizer 4.1 is a free update to current Conformalizer users.
Conformalizer 4.x requires MacOS 10.7 or greater.
Auto-conform is supported for:
- Any recent version of Pro Tools which has timecode capability.
- Any tab or comma separated text list which contains timecode or feet+frames values
- TC Electronic TC6000 snapshot automation
- AVID System 5 eMix conforms can be exported in 3 flavours.
Supported input file formats:
- CMX3600, red16 and file32 picture EDLs
- AVID or FCP7 film cutlists
- AVID change notes
- FCP7 XML interchange documents (v2)
- Adobe Premiere EDL or XML (Premiere v15.2.1 tested)