Avid have released a new version of their free iPad app Control which adds some new features including double tap to reset the faders to 0dB.
What's New in Pro Tools Control Version 1.0.1?
- Double tap of fader cap now resets fader to 0 dB
- App now shows the currently connected and focused application in the Tab Bar at the top of the screen
- Share icon next to Settings icon lets the Control app be shared via social media
- Improved meter performance when focusing between EUCON and non-EUCON applications
- Various bug fixes
Install Eucon 3.3.1
It also may well be necessary to download and install Eucon 3.3.1 to get these new features to work. So we would recommend you also install the latest version of Eucon too as Pro Tools Control is a Eucon controller like the Artist series.
- Adds new Pro Tools Control app features such as: double tap fader cap to reset faders to 0dB, Mac/PC application connection status indicator, and Share functionality
- Improved meter performance when focusing between EUCON and non-EUCON applications with Pro Tools | Control app
- Improved performance when resetting surface fader to 0db using SHIFT + fader cap touch
- Various other fixes
- Note: Make sure the firmware on Artist Series and S3 control surfaces is up to date after installing EuControl 3.3.1
- Eucon 3.3.1 needs Mac OS 10.95, or 10.4.4 and above or Windows 7 - 64 bit, or Windows 8 - 64 bit