AJA have released new versions of their AJA Desktop Software 12.3 and System Test 2.0 which are available from today as a free download and is compatible with the following AJA products: KONA 4, KONA 3G, KONA LHi, KONA LHe Plus, Io 4K, Io XT, Io Express, and T-TAP.
This release also includes the new AJA System Test 2.0, a cross-platform application for Mac or PC, with a completely redesigned user interface. System Test is used to measure disk performance and PCIe performance and with this version also adds a new system report creation tool.
New features include:
- Closed Captioning Improvements: KONA 4 and Io 4K now support closed captioning in Adobe Premiere Pro and AJA Control Room.
- Closed Captioning Capture: Stored in a closed captioning track in a Quicktime file as well as in an .scc and .mcc file. Closed captioning playback is also supported.
- Output Support for Telestream Wirecast: Monitor output with Wirecast generated graphics overlays, including support for AJA T-TAP™.
- New Linux Retail Driver: Supported by Shotgun Software’s RV and The Foundry’s NUKE.
- SMPTE 425 controls for KONA 4 and Io 4K in AJA Control Panel.
- Audio Delay Slider: An audio delay slider is now part of AJA Control Panel supporting KONA 4 and Io 4K. Delay audio on input or output up to six frames, in 1/10 frame increments.
- Follow Input mode: Automatically changes the framebuffer to match the video input
- Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan support.