Waves have announced the eMo D5 Dynamics plug-in, which offers what they describe as a 'Swiss Army Knife' for dynamics processing.
Waves eMo D5 Dynamics Plugin
5-in-1 Multi-Dynamics with Parallel Detection
The first plugin to use Waves’ groundbreaking Parallel Detection technology, Waves eMo D5 delivers the power of five state-of-the-art dynamics processors—Gate, Leveler, DeEsser, Compressor and Limiter—in one easy-to-use interface.
Thanks to Waves’ Parallel Detection technology, each of the five processors responds to the original signal and to each of the other processed signals simultaneously. This lets you instantly control the total dynamic change introduced by the different processors, ensuring that your final sound achieves maximum clarity without over-compression.
eMo D5 also provides a combined gain reduction meter for the Leveler, Compressor and Limiter, making it even easier to monitor and control your levels.
eMo D5 is a Swiss army knife for your dynamics. With its single-page GUI, you’ll be able to set up a dynamically balanced mix with maximum efficiency, saving tremendous amounts of time by not having to open and tweak different dynamic plugins.
Use It Anywhere
With its zero latency, low CPU consumption and pure sound quality, eMo D5 is a natural for both live and studio engineers.
Features At A Glance
- Five state-of-the-art dynamics processors in one plugin
- Gate and Compressor with dedicated HP/LP filters and an external sidechain option
- Smooth Limiter with zero latency and sharp attack
- Comprehensive DeEsser with pre/post-Compressor routing
- C-weighted Leveler with an adjustable range
- Zero latency
- Low CPU consumption
- Combined gain reduction meter for the Leveler, Compressor and Limiter
- Fully compatible with touchscreens