Zplane have released version 2 of their Elastique Pitch real time pitch shifting plug-in.
What´s new In Elastique Pitch v2?
- Update to the latest élastiquePRO V3 pitch shifting engine
- Feedback path with delay for more creative usage
- infiniSTRETCH function
- Three views with different amount of controls for adapting the plug-in for each use case
What is Elastique Pitch?
If you haven't come across Elastique Pitch it offers independent control of pitch and timbre (often called formant shifting). It supports up to 8 channels so you can process up to 7.1 audio and is phase coherent across the channels. You can control it via MIDI and there are presets for some of the typical film and TV pull up and pull down conversions.
Elastique Pitch v2 Tech Specifications & Audio Examples
- Audio format:
- 1-8 channels
- 44.1 - 192kHz sample rate
- Plug-in format: AAX, AU, VST & RTAS
- Parameter ranges:
- pitch: ±12 semitones = 50-200%
- timbre: ±12 semitones = 50-200%
- Plug-in latency: 150ms @48kHz
- Min. system CPU: 2GHz
- OS: Mac OS min. 10.6.8, Windows min. XP
- Host: Pro Tools > V8
Have you tried this out yet? If so do let us know how you get on with it.