Arguably the best delay plug-in around is Waves H-Delay. If you want to know what it can do then Russ shows 3 ways to use the Waves H Delay echo plug-in for mixing pop tracks.
In this free video tutorial he shows 3 completely different uses for it on piano, guitar and vocal and shows the power of automation in a mix.
More On Waves H-Delay
From real old school PCM42-style effects like filtering, flanging, and phasing, to slap-back echo, ping-pong delay, and tempo-sync with modulation, H-Delay offers something different in a delay plug-in.
- Hybrid delay plug-in
- Up to 3500 ms delay time
- Variable pitch delay time behavior
- Analog character and LoFi modes
- Infinite feedback support
- LFO-controlled pitch modulation
- Tap Pad for easy delay time setting
- Sync-to-host or manual BPM
- Full MIDI support