Source Elements have recently announced a number of updates to some of their products including Source-Connect and Source Nexus Pro as well as a sneak peak at a new version of Source-Live v3.0 with a video option.
Source-Connect Pro v3.8.2 For Mac OSX
Source-Connect 3.8.2 is a free upgrade for all 3.8 license holders, and is a recommended upgrade for those wanting access to important new features including a major codec upgrade for higher quality options, finer buffer control with optional fixed latency for ADR recording and many general improvements.
- Major AAC MP4 upgrade: AAC LD v2 supports more bitrates, sample-rates and channel options
- Faster login time, no more waiting for port results
- New features for strict networks: designate your outbound ports
- Updated Q Manager resolves certain network issues
- Updated support for Apple Airport routers
- 64-bit AAX support for Mac OSX Pro Tools 11 and 12
- 64-bit VST support for Nuendo etc
- Remote Transport Sync support for 64-bit applications
- Must-have security features for corporate networks
- Subscription option for Standard
Source-Connect Pro X
- 3, 4, 5, 6 and Surround 5.1 and 7.1 channels
- Send SMTPE timecode along with stereo audio
- Or send multiple mics - the possibilities are endless.
Watch Our Show & Tell Review Of Source-Connect and see now you can record a voiceover in sync with video across the Atlantic Ocean and beyond.
Source Elements has also released a new version of Source-Nexus Pro featuring dual drivers for greater flexibility, so that you can now send and receive audio simultaneously with any application even if it only has access to channels 1 & 2.
Available for Pro Tools 10 , 11 and 12 AAX on Mac OSX - they will also be shortly release versions for VST and AudioUnits so it will work with even more DAWs..
You will be able to "Patch in" any software without requiring external cables. Great for Skype, iTunes, web browser and Source-Connect Now, as well as other stand alone software like VIs. Watch our tutorial on now to set up Source-Nexus in Pro Tools...
Source Elements Offer Sneak Peak At Source Live v3.0 With Video Option
Source-Live 3.0 with Video option is nearly here. With v3.0 you will be able to have HD streaming to clients via an iOS app and web browser. Also included will be integrated video and audio chat so that you can get instant approval and sign off from your clients and it works with any DAW, not just Pro Tools.
You will be able to stream your timeline video with high quality audio, using external devices or entirely in the box. With integrated video and text-chat so you can also chat with your client, plus a free iOS client app.
It will provide Per-stream Authentication which will offer world-wide-web security and accountability.
You can sign up for early access to try it out. Source Live v3.0 will be $995 with upgrade option form $695 and will work on the Mac OS X 10.7 and above.