Russ, Mike and Julian catch up with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
Groove 3 Titles We Like
- It's Presonus Studio One Week: Studio One users can get Presonus Studio One video tutorial downloads for an amazing 50% off but hurry, the deal ends at midnight Thursday May 7th!
- New titles include
- We will be notifying the 38 lucky winners of the Focusrite Red 2 and Red 3 plug-ins shortly.
- We have 2 new competitions for May...
- Win One Of Five Eiosis AirEQ Plug-ins Worth $149 Each
- Win One Of Five Loudness Toolkit 2 Bundles From Nugen Audio Worth $949 Each
- Audient are running a competition based on a very creative video where you need to guess the number of sound sources used on the video and the lucky winner will get an iD14.
- We have managed to negotiate and extend two deals until the end of May...
- ADL Penteo 7 Pro £399 - 40% Discount
- LVC Audio Limiter Bundle - Limited-MAX & Limited-T plug-ins £46 - 26% Discount
- 2 new deals….
- Edward Foley instrument for Kontakt £32 - 20% discount
- Sound Radix Radical 2 bundle £334 - 33% discount
- Please note that for the moment we are not charging VAT which means no one for now will have to pay VAT on our deals. However it won’t last, but we don’t have a date yet for when we will be charging VAT again.
Talking Points Kindly Sponsored By Universal Audio
- Until June 30th 2015 UA are offering bundles of plug-ins when you buy a UAD card or interface. Buy a Duo card or Duo Satellite and you will get their Pultec Passive EQ collection free worth $249. Buy a Quad card or Satellite and get the Lexicon 224 reverb plug-in as well as the Pultec collection worth $648. Buy an Octo card or Octo Thunderbolt and get the Pultec, Lex 224 and the Ampex ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder plug-in all worth $997
- What Is The Difference Between The Audient iD22 & The New iD14?
- Behringer's Music Group To Acquire TC Group
- Pro Tools 11 And Pro Tools 12 Upgrade Poll Results Compared
- A-Z Of Pro Tools - Workspace Browser
- What Audio Interface Do You Use With Pro Tools? Poll
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
- Tim Rodgers has a question that he feels needs to be asked regarding those who bought upgrade plans would get cloud collaboration when Pro Tools launched.
- Scott Gillen would like Mike to make or point to a video on how to replace voices in post production. Mike has already made a video covering this and its on the Sychro Arts web site
- Glenn Skinner is little concerned about the value of Complete Kontrol with Complete 10 upgrade because of the prices offered for the keyboard on Ebay and the like.
- Neale Eckstein wanted to share a tip to work round a problem when bouncing a Pro Tools 9 originated session in PT11.
Questions From The Community
- Tony Molica and Fabian Dombrowski both are looking for a solution to be able to stream your mixes live to clients who aren’t in the studio with you. Mike’s recommendation is Source-Live from Source Elements.
- Rick Roll would like to use a Korg Kronos X workstation with his Pro Tools HD 8.1 on Windows XP, can we help. Midnams site & Midi Quest
Find Of The Week
- Russ - Free Synth - Roland JX8P emulation
- Mike - Edward Foley instrument for Kontakt £32 - 20% discount
- Julian - Sennheiser iOS Clip mic and Apogee iOS audio recorder with metadata