In this show & tell review Dan Cooper takes a look at the Audio Assault Bundle in a band mix situation using just the plug-ins in the Audio Assault bundle which contains 6 powerful plug-ins
- Grind Machine -a high gain metal style guitar amp simulator
- Bass Grinder - a high gain metal style bass amp simulator
- Head Crusher – an analog style saturator
- Multi Transient - a Multi-Band Transient Shaper
- XCTR - a Multi-Band Harmonic Exciter
- FreaQ - an Analog Character Equaliser
Dan Cooper comments on this bundle...
This bundle of plug-ins will deliver instant impact and energy to your music with ease and musicality. As you will see from the video, there is no learning curve to the plug-in interfaces. Inexperienced to professional mixers will enjoy the fact that they can get straight to business experimenting with the vast amount of tones on tap. For those two reasons alone I feel these dynamic saturation plug-ins are some of the best I’ve used in years.
Alongside this amazing bundle Audio Assault also offer free versions of these plug-ins in a slimmed down format so that you can get on mixing straight away with the option to purchase the ridiculously affordable full versions in the future when extra functionality is required.
Have a go, download the demos and tell us what you think...