As of January 2016, Waves have announced that they will stop supporting the TDM format. Any plug-ins installed or updated via the Waves Central application will not support TDM and will cause previously installed plug-ins to not support TDM.
If you need TDM support, Waves advise you to follow these steps:
- Download this offline installer for Mac | Windows, covering the most recent versions of TDM-compatible Waves software.
- Download and install Waves Central for Mac | Windows. If you already have Waves Central installed, skip to step 3.
- Launch Waves Central.
- Windows: via the desktop shortcut or Start Menu > All Programs > Waves.
- Mac: Applications > Waves Central.
- Click on Install Products.
- In the left-hand panel, click on Select Offline Installer, browse to the offline installer you downloaded in step 1, and select it.
- In the middle panel, select the products you wish to install.
- In the right-hand panel, click Install.
- The products you selected are now installed.
Note that if you use Waves Central to install or update Waves plug-ins in any way other than using the above offline installer, your newly installed plug-ins will not support TDM, and you will lose TDM support for any Waves plug-ins previously installed on your computer.