In this video Mike Aiton reviews Slapper, a new multi-tap, multi-channel delay plug-in by our friends at The Cargo Cult.
Watch the video and find out why Mike has given it the coveted Pro Tools Expert Editors Choice Award.
Download The Surround Demo Files
You can download the surround demo files from Mike's review so you can hear it in surround. Note when you download and unzip the files you will end up with 5 mono files that you can import into the DAW or player of your choice.
- Fully independent, surround-pannable delay taps
- Fruity Sound Design with Tape-Mode vari-speeding
- Stunning object-oriented interface
- Multiple filtering options
- Crazy rhythmic possibilities
- Massive variety and an expanding preset library
- Beautiful, complex, realistic spaces, without dense reverb tails.
- Fantastic console integration
- Wide range of input/output formats
Mike has included a 5 channel audio stem folder from the video review that multi-channel users can download for free here.
Justin Webster from The Cargo Cult has also released some very informative introduction and demonstration videos so that stereo music and multichannel post production mixers can both see what Slapper can achieve in both fields of digital audio production. A stereo version of Slapper is currently in development and due for release in 2016.
Click here to download a trial copy of Slapper.