Soundly Sound Librarian And Store In One Free App
Norwegian startup Soundly just launched an for both Mac and PC, giving you instant access to thousands of sound effects in the cloud. You can preview, edit and drag-and-drop sounds in real-time, straight from the Soundly Cloud into Pro Tools or other platforms that support drag and drop. You can import your own libraries enabling you to be able to search across the cloud-based libraries, as well as your local sound collections, And with it being cloud based, access your sound effects in the cloud from anywhere in the world. Premium features include the continuously-updated Soundly PRO SFX library, with thousands of custom-recorded sounds, as well as a Store module that enables you to purchase additional premium libraries on the fly.
- Free to download and comes with 300+ free sound effects, hand-picked from the exclusive Soundly PRO premium SFX catalog
- 2 Premium Subscription Models - PRO ($14.99/m, 5000+ SFX), 24HR pass ($9.99)
- Access sound effects in the cloud from anywhere in the world
- Drag An Drop whole sound files - or snippets - from the Soundly cloud straight into your DAW, video editing suite or to your desktop
- Tweak & Edit pitch, speed and reverse on any sound, and hear the results in real-time
- Import Local Files - including metadata -, to easily manage your existing SFX collections
- Instant Search to quickly find the sounds you need, across cloud libraries + local files
- The Store allows you to get additional free and premium sound effects libraries - immediately delivered as you need them
- FreeSound integration in Soundly PRO, so you can access the entire Freesound.org catalog straight from Soundly
- Built For Speed, as Soundly uses Google's infrastructure for unparalleled redundancy, safety and speed
Tonsturm 15 - Gore & Slaughter
Gore & Slaughter features all the sounds you need to design scenes of carnage and mutilation: splattering and spilling blood, bone breaks, flesh ripping, skinning, slithering-slimy textures and corps bursting cracks. With this library they wanted to create a true testament to the gore and splatter genre. They felt there was a need for rich, convincing and detailed sounding splatter sfx that play with a wide range of carefully chosen organic textures. After a lot of research they realised that they wanted to work with real pig blood, specific seafood and mammal guts. They also accompanied a professional and licensed hunter during the procedure of deer skinning. These selected animal foods allowed us to record and perform the most horrifying sound effects that to our knowledge are not reproducible with breaking vegetables.
The library is available in two different formats:
- TONSTURM 15 | Gore & Slaughter - Full @192 kHz which includes 3.0 LCR, 2.0 Stereo and 1.0 Mono recordings. Recorded and mastered @ 192kHz - Price $129 until October 15th and then $159.
- TONSTURM 15 | Gore & Slaughter - Lite @96 kHz which includes 2.0 Stereo and 1.0 Mono recordings @ 96 kHz - Price $109 until October 15th and then $129.
You can read the gory detail and watch a video on the Tonsturm web site
Airborne Sound “Complete Collection” Updated
Airborne Sound have updated their Complete Collection. This Collection gathers every sound library they have on the website at a discounted price. They have just updated it to include their most recent sound library release, with one twist: there are more libraries, but the price remains the same. It features all of their high-performance vehicles, each budget bundle, every library builder and mixed bundle, all six vehicle collections, and the free collections as well.
This multi-pack combo includes over 6,300 sound effects from 30 sound libraries in more than 71 gigabytes. The Complete Airborne Sound Library provides every sound library at a savings of 23% off the retail price, for a savings of $183 with a combo price of $599.