Our buddies over at Ableton Live Expert are hosting their first Ableton Live Expert Day in London. So if you are an Ableton Live user then make sure you check this out.
The event takes place on Saturday October 4th, at No. 5 Denmark Street, London and hosted by Red Dog Music. We have a programme of presentations running from 12 – 5pm, and there will be plenty of time for you to ask questions, try the gear. The team are also lining up some promos and giveaways.
Booking is FREE, but places are very limited, so reserve your place now.
The Ableton Live Expert Day At A Glance
Each presentation is bookable separately, and all will last approximately 40 minutes. Here’s the timetable.
- 12.00 MARTIN DELANEY – using Live with Elektron hardware drum machines/synths.
- 13.00 LEE HUDDLESTON – controlling Live with Novation Launchpad and Launch Control XL.
- 14.00 PHELAN KANE – using Live with software instruments and Push.
- 15.00 BERTIE SEYMOUR – controlling Live with Alphasphere.
- 16.00 SIMONE TANDA – using Live with bass guitar and hardware controllers.