The BBE Sonic Sweet bundle has been one of the plug-in bundles that I have been missing since I went Pro Tools 11. Sonic Sweet v3 Optimised has been released and so I can use it again. Its a little different, for example the modules are how “19” Rack form factor instead of half rack and there is a new module in the pack….
This has been a good week for me on the AAX front, BBE Sonic Sweet and Speakerphone available to work in Pro Tools 11 in one week, very nice ;) I will be doing a Show & Tell review of the sweet suite very soon and look out for it on the podcast from next week too.
Sonic Sweet “Optimised” has been completely re-worked from the ground up to be compatible with AAX and Pro Tools 11. The bundle has also been fully tested on the latest operating systems including Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) and Windows 8.
The BBE Sonic Sweet “Optimised” is a complete rewrite of the plug-ins that were included in the original “Sonic Sweet” plug-ins bundle. but there is a new 4th plug-in added to the collection, the Mach 3 Bass. At the heart of the bundle there is still the software version of BBE’s famous Sonic Maximiser hardware range,
If you haven’t come across it before, BBE’s Sonic Sweet “Optimised” will add clarity to the top end and fatness to the bottom, just like their famous hardware processors do without the “fizz” or digital “sizzle” common to most other sonic enhancers. The refinements brought by this new “Optimised” version extends to a new optimised GUI and improved controls for fine-tuning your sound.
Unfortunately because Sonic Sweet “Optimised” was completely rebuilt, it is not compatible with previous versions of BBE Sonic Sweet Plug-ins. Any sessions with a previous version of Sonic Sweet loaded into it must continue to use the old versions of the plug-ins or you must use the new plug-ins and recreate the settings.
To celebrate this new version, BBE Sound has partnered with Don’t Crack to offer a special introductory price of ONLY $69 instead of the regular $149. Previous Sonic Sweet owners can upgrade to the NEW Sonic Sweet v3.0 with the new “Mach 3 Bass” for ONLY $29 !!! The promo is available from today through-out July, 2014.
Sonic Sweet Modules
- Sonic Maximizer : The best way to get that professional sound and extra sparkle that is so difficult to capture,
- Harmonic Maximizer : Increases Presence and Clarity, restoring Natural Brightness and adding Deeper and Extended Low Frequencies,
- Loudness Maximizer : A mixing and mastering multi-band limiter plug-in. Its ultimate transparency allows the Loudness Maximizer to ‘dramatically’ increase the overall level of your mix without audible pumping effects
- Mach 3 Bass : Take your low end to new sonic depths…
Sonic Sweet v3 System Requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8
- Mac OS 10.6 and above (including 10.10 Yosemite)
- AAX - VST - AU - RTAS
- 32 & 64 bit Support
- Up to 5 computers authorisation