Our friends at Sonnox have announced SuprEsser DS. As a compliment ot their already popular SuprEsser, the SuprEsser DS offers low latency monitoring for users of the Avid S3L and HDX systems, citing a sub 2ms latency.
The SuprEsser DS is AAX DSP only and features a simple ‘quick fix’ mode for those who need to get a result quickly, however it still has a complete feature set for those needing to get more detailed results.
- Highly featured professional De-Esser
- Linear Phase Dynamic EQ
- Operates from 1kHz - 20kHz
- Latency of 1.9ms (at 48kHz sample rate)
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 and 48kHz
- Transparently controls aggressive frequencies
- Automatic Level Tracking follows energy levels (no need to automate threshold)
- Large intuitive graphic display makes finding frequencies very easy
- Three different ‘Listen’ modes
- Advanced Mode for ultimate control of the Dynamic EQ
- Many creative as well as corrective uses
- 64-bit compliant
- Presets giving good starting points