Zynaptiq have released updates for 3 of their plug-in tools. Unveil 1.7.6, Unfilter 1.2.1 and Pitchmap 1.6.1 updates are now available. These are free updates which contain a number of enhancements and fixes, and are recommended for all users. Check out our videos on Unveil, Unfilter and Pitchmap.
What’s new in Zynaptiq Unveil 1.7.6
- (Full and Trial) Added “Check for update” and “Check for update weekly” functionality as found in Unfilter and Pitchmap; access this by clicking on the Zynaptiq Logo in the plug-in UI to open the “About” screen.
What’s New for all three Zynaptiq plug-ins
- (Full and Trial) Enhanced compatibility with FCPX 10.1.x on OS X Mavericks
- (Full and Trial) Improved handling of erroneous audio buffers or denormals passed to the plug-in by some hosts when scrubbing or jumping in the time-line
- (Full and Trial) Fixed rare issue with CPU load not being freed when the plug-in was bypassed
- (Trial only) Fixed rare “un-clickable demo notification window” issue in Pro Tools