TSL have released SurroundZone2 and it is available free of charge to give anyone the freedom to manipulate SoundField B-Format and A-Format recordings.
The new plug-in merges the functionality from the original “Surround Zone” and “SPS200 Surround Zone” plug-ins into one new plug-in. At the same time they have added some new controls such as “Snap Tilt” and “individual polar pattern control” for the surround modes.
They have also released a range of quick start guides for different DAWs including a Pro Tools Quck Start Guide.
TSL SurroundZone2 Supported Output Formats:
- Stereo (Mono)
- 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1
TSL SurroundZone2 Controls:
- Input and Output trims
- Hi-Pass Input filter
- Mic Orientation: End-Fire and Invert
- Solo and Mutes for the Individual outputs
- Rotate, Snap Tilt (individual front and rear tilt) and Zoom
- Individual Width Controls
- Individual Polar Pattern Controls
TSL SurroundZone2 Plug-in Formats:
- AAX Native, both 32-bit and 64-bit, for both PC and Mac
- VST, both 32-bit and 64-bit, for both PC and Mac
- AU, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Mac only