Russ, Mike, Neil and James bring you another show with talking points, tips, tricks and questions answered.
Groove 3 Titles We Like
- Groove 3 have their White December sale including the All Access Pass $99 for the year
- Virtual Mix Rack Explained from our old friend Eli Krantzberg
- Pro Tools Expert Exclusive Loops & Samples Bundle From ModeAudio £60 - 50% off
- Bad Cat Samples’ Bad Cat Pack - 6 Sample Packs Bundled Together £42 - 33% Discount
Talking Points Kindly Sponsored By Universal Audio
- Buy an Apollo before 31 December this year and receive up to 5 free plug-ins valued at up to $1295 or buy a 4-710d Mic Pre and get a FREE UAD-2 Quad DSP Accelerator (PCIe or Satellite) Also New UAD version 7.11 software featuring new Manley Stereo Variable Mu Limiter Compressor
- Don’t forget to vote for brand of the year. There will be prizes to win.
- Software Protection - Don’t Blame The Developers For Protecting Their Future
- Which Is The Best VO Mic? - The Pro Tools Expert Voiceover Microphone Shoot Out - Part 1
- Watch Waves Digigrid iOS Connecting Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic And Ableton Live Together
- Loudness Seminar Videos Of Loudness Seminars For Broadcast TV & Radio Hosted By IPS & BBC Academy
- Pro Tools Expert Control Surface Survey - Results Infographic
- Aggregate device set-up Pro Tools Quick Tip - Use An Aggregate Device To Manage All Your Interfaces In Pro Tools - Mac ASIO4ALL for Windows users
Community Feedback Kindly Sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions
- Check out the December Deals at RSPE including offers from McDSP, Waves, Sonnox, Universal Audio and more.
- Andrew Downes wanted to recommend the RokLocker to help Glen Skinner not loose his iLok that we covered in Podcast 141.
Questions - Kindly Sponsored by Alchemea
- For a limited time Alchemea is offering a 25% discount on weekend music production courses
- Seb Berrios has changed from Windows to Mac and has found he cannot use shortcuts like R & T whilst dragging a clip on a Mac which he could do on Windows. Is there a setting on the Mac to fix this this?
- David Fern wants to make tutorials and would like to know how we record the audio out of Pro Tools.
- Espen Hollund asks for clarification on what would be the best option for upgrading to Pro Tools 11 with the new upgrade and support plans.
- Stephan Forster back in the day recorded a lot of tracks and now would revisit these tracks and would like to rework the drum tracks and would like our advice on drum replacement software or ways of remixing the stereo drum tracks.
Find Of The Week
- Neil - What the Future Sounded Like documentary
- James - PreSonus HP4 Headphone Preamp.
- Russ - Eiosis Air EQ and BBC ‘One Nation Under A Groove’ - The History of Funk