Getting that perfect take is always hard, but don’t you just hate it, when you’ve set up everything correctly, recorded the perfect take, then listened back to hear your vocal volume has peaked, distorted or there are two many “SSS” or “dooph” sounds!?! Ahhhh!
Well the Editors Keys Dual Layer pop filter can help to make every single recording perfect. We know every person has a different voice and people speak at different levels. This is why your pop filter has a dual layer of high quality nylon mesh.
What Does A Pop Filter Do?
A pop filter, (sometimes called a pop shield) creates an anti-pop noise protection for all audio recordings. Recording studios all over the world use our pop filters as they are an essential tool when recording. They serve to reduce and eliminate ‘popping’ sounds caused by fast moving air whilst you speak or sing.
If you’ve recorded yourself singing or speaking before, you will sometimes notice when you pronounce words with P’s, B’s, S’s, Ch’s or Z’s it caused your microphone to record a muffled or pop vocal.
Easy To Use
Your Dual Layer pop filter is really easy to attach to any microphone stand. Simply unscrew the clamp and tighten it onto your microphone stand, easy! The flexible arm allows your to accurately adjust the distance between the filter and the microphone for optimal performance.
- Perfect for singing, voice overs or podcasts
- Fully adjustable arm for precision adjustment
- Dual Layer Pop Filter, 2X as effective as a standard pop filter
Terms And Conditions:
- One entry per email address.
- No cash alternative.
- No training is offered with this product.
- Some regions may prohibit shipping of this product, if this is the case we cannot offer an alternative.
- You are responsible for any import and purchase taxes that may be applied by the tax authorities in your region.
- By entering you are giving us and Editors Keys permission to email you with news and offers that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe at any time after the contest has ended.
- Judges decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.