The all new Apogee Ensemble is the first Thunderbolt 2 audio interface from Apogee. The Ensemble includes 8 Advanced Stepped Gain™ mic preamps, monitor controller functionality including talkback, front panel Guitar I/O, two headphone outputs and digital connectivity for a total of 30 inputs and 34 ouputs.
When Apogee launched the first Ensemble in 2007, it won that year’s TEC Award for Digital Audio Technology and went on to become the preferred interface for thousands of hit-making producers, engineers and artists. Now, 7 years on, Apogee has re-built Ensemble to introduce the next generation of music creation technology.
Apogee Ensemble Highlights
- 8 MiC preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and Advanced Stepped Gain circuit
- Thunderbolt connectivity for ultra-low latency (1.1ms round trip)
- Front panel Guitar I/O with Class A JFET inputs, dual mode re-amp outputs
- Talkback functionality with built-in mic and control button
- 2 PurePower headphone outputs
- 10 separately assignable analog inputs
- 16 analog outputs of premium Apogee conversion