Recabinet version 3 has been a very popular plugin with the PTE team and community in the past so I’m sure everyone will be excited to see this new version 4 release which now includes “Thermionik” - The name of Kazrogs own new amplifier modelling technology.
Thermionik allows users to mix and match “Pre” and “Power” amplifer sections of various well known and highly regarded amplifiers together and come up with unique hybrid variants, You want the Pre amp section from a Mesa Boogie Rectifier but the power amp section from a Peavey 5150 ? No problem Thermionik has it covered.
Creative Tone Control
Along with the regular amplifer tone stack controls you might expect to see there are additional depth and saturation controls to get exactly the sound you are looking for.
Established Recabinet Quality
Plus of course the fundamental part of Recabinet is its fantastic amplifier cabinet section including a bucket load of revered industry standard cabinet models with vaious microphones in multiple positions all topped off with the built in console style EQ.
Here’s the full details from Kazrog:
Recabinet 4 – Featuring Thermionik.
Nearly 4 years after revolutionizing the world of speaker cabinet simulation with Recabinet 3, the innovation expands in Recabinet 4 to include amp modeling with Thermionik. The result of 3 years of R&D, Thermionik represents a quantum leap forward in modeling accuracy, capturing every detailed nuance of the real-world tube amps it models, achieving a level of realism unmatched by even the most sought after dedicated hardware amp modelers – at a fraction of the cost. Thermionik also offers the innovative capability to mix and match preamp and power amp sections from different amps, to create hybrid sounds never before possible.
Included in Thermionik are: Modern Classics v1, which contains models of some of the most popular modern amps, as well Kazrog Essentials v1, which contains some useful original creations. More amp models (including vintage and boutique rarities) will be added to the Thermionik lineup over time, in the form of paid add-on amp packs (free with VIP license.)
- 1 channel amp modeling with 2 channel cabinet blending and panning, and console-modeled EQ (Kazrog Konsole EQ)
- External convolution impulse response (IR) loader on both Recabinet channels – load your favorite IRs! Preamp and Poweramp mixing and linking
- Industry-leading Speaker Dynamics modeling integrated into Thermionik power amp section
- Individual internal section bypass toggles (Thermionik, Recabinet, preamp, power amp, EQ bands.)
- 4 adjustable quality levels to balance CPU usage with sound quality
- New preset browser
Mac OS X (Mac OS 10.6 or higher required) – VST (32/64), AU (32/64), and AAX (32/64) formats. Windows (Windows 7 recommended) – VST (32/64) and AAX (32/64) formats.
- New users – purchase Recabinet 4 for $99.99 or purchase Recabinet 4 VIP for $249.99
- Recabinet 3 users – upgrade to Recabinet 4 for $39.99 or purchase Recabinet 4 VIP Upgrade for $124.99 *
All prices are US Dollars (USD.)