- Completely re-designed interface and look.
- You can work on more than one file at once.
- The Declip module has been given a make over and an automatic mode too.
- You can now create RX documents and store unlimited undo history and markers in the new file format.
- VST and AU plug-in hosting is now available in RX. In RX2 this was an RX Advanced only feature.
- You can record direct into RX3 with input metering and monitoring to enable you to get the recording spot on.
- Declick now has presets to help you work even faster
- The Parametric EQ module has been improved to get closer to real analog filters.
- Sample Rate Conversion is now available in RX. In RX2 this was an RX Advanced only feature.
- New Dialog Denoiser module - You can now denoise in real time with this new zero latency module and it is so fast to work with especially when you use the Auto mode
- New Dereverb module - You can now clean up recordings made in reverberant locations, it is awesome.
- iZotope’s metering module Insight is now included in RX3 Advanced
- Asymmetrical Declip - There are now separate thresholds for the top and bottom of the clipped waveform which make this module even more powerful.
- Improved Azimuth adjustment - The azimuth module has been further improved to get even better results when working with archive tape based content which was recorded on a poorly aligned tape machine.
- Centre Channel Extraction - This has a number of uses, getting more noise reduction of stereo files of mono content, and vocal isolation from stereo music recordings are just two possibilities.
- Pitch Contour - You can use the excellent pitch correction in RX now to straighten out time and pitch variations on tempo based music files.
RX 3 runs as a standalone application, or as a suite of plug-ins for your DAW.
Operating system requirements:
- Windows: (XP, x64, 7, 8)
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
- AAX (Pro Tools 11)
- RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10)
- VST and VST 3
- Audio Unit
There are some special introductory pricing available until September 27th 2013…
RX3 - normally $349 now $249
RX3 Advanced - normally $1199 now $749
Existing users should log in to your iZotope account for details on your upgrade pricing.