Russ, Mike, and Neil are back for another packed show of talking point, tips, tricks and questions answered.
- Waverider v3 from Quiet Arts
- Sonnox Codec Toolkit
- Blue Cat’s MB-7 Mixer 2 - 30% off
- Recabinet Guitar Speaker Cabinet Plugin - Exclusive Pro Tools Expert 40% Off 7 Day Deal
- Groove 3 All Access 30 Day Pass For $10
- Exclusive Loop Loft Simon Philips Loops And Pro Tools Sessions Russ’s Show & Tell video
- 5 Ways To Ensure You Have A Healthier Studio Business This Week
- Back to basics - 7 Band Eq & videos to help you get set up from Avid
- Plug-ins coming and going Abbey Road plug-ins
- KRK KNS 8400 Headphone Review
- Source Connect Transatlantic Link Up Show & Tell Review
- 5th Anniversary stories Julian Rodgers (Frying pan story) and Ken Burk
- Phil Tuttle - problems with student upgrade for PT11
- Transferring Custom Settings from PT10 to PT11 for Artist Control.
- Go to HD/Library/Application support/Euphonix/ and check both SQRL and User Sets folders. If you have created custom user settings, then you should find a file titled “Pro Tools10Mac.xml” in the UserSets folder. Copy and re-title (the copy) to “Pro Tools11Mac.xml” and all should be fine.
- Owen Swanson-Low Supporting plug-in developers to upgrade to AAX 64 bit Voxengo forum
- Michael Romans - Have you ever thought about starting sister sites for other DAWs?
- Neale Eckstein Can I subscribe to PTE podcasts on an iPhone?
- Grant Hall - problems with delay compensation on PT 10.3.7
- Winner - Judson Crane - Shortcuts for Record Enable for MIDI tracks.
- What is a Native Plug-in?
- Problems with Structure and Music Production Toolkit
- Pro Tools 10 and Avid CoreAudio Manager crashing
- What is happening with the AIR Instrument Expansion Pack
- What computer to get and Pro Tools 10 or PT11
- Buying and selling plug-ins and software