In this competition we are offering 5 copies of the new Sonnox Codec Toolbox that consists of two applications - the Toolbox Plug-In, for auditioning your mix in real-time through various codecs, and the Toolbox Manager for encoding and adding metadata.
- Audition codecs in real-time (a huge time saver - no need to encode first then listen!)
- Multiple high quality codecs, including mp3, AAC and iTunes+
- Batch encode multiple files to save time
- ‘Clip Safe’ auto-compensates for any overs, keeping your mix clean
- Add metadata like track names and artwork
- Decode mp3 or AAC files to WAV or AIF
- Costs just £35 GBP
Why do I need it?
- You want to hear in real time how your mix sounds encoded for mp3 or AAC at different bit-rates.
- You want to ensure your mix isn’t too loud and won’t clip when played back.
- You want to encode your music with high quality codecs for the best listening experience.
- You want to create or edit metadata for encoded files
- You want to batch encode or decode multiple files
Which platforms are supported?
Codec Toolbox is compatible with Mac (OSX 10.6.8 and above) and Windows (XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8). Installers are provided for AAX Native, RTAS, Audio Units and VST formats. Most DAW’s are supported.
5 copies to win!
You could win one of 5 copies of Sonnox’s Codec Toolbox. Simply complete the form below and wait and see what happens! You need to go to the Sonnox web site and watch the video to find the answer.
Go here and watch the short video and then tell us video what is the name of the artist that is being encoded?
Please complete all fields. One entry per email address. You are entering for a chance to win one copy of Sonnox Codec TOOLbox, no cash alterntive. Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered into. By entering your details you are giving permission for either/or Pro Tools Expert and Sonnox to contact you in the future. You can opt out at any time after the draw has ended, if you do so before it ends then you will be removed from the draw. Contest ends last day of October 2013.