You may already be aware that this new video series is out, but we kept this story back until we were sure that most people had their AIR IEP downloads. In this new series Russ explores the powerful virtual drum instrument Strike 2.
New for version 2, “Strike 2 Explained” goes in-depth and takes you step by step, showing you all of its features and functions. Learn how to easily configure Strike, navigate its windows and menus, load and create custom kits, create grooves and patterns, export the MIDI info from your pattern and much more.
If you’re new to Strike 2 or just want to polish up your skills on this amazing virtual drum instrument, this is the series for you. Get the knowledge you need to take your grooves and beats to the next level… Watch “Strike 2 Explained” today.
- 11 tutorials / 1hr 40min total runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate Strike 2 users
- Shot with version 2 of Strike
- Tutorials written by AIR Users Blog founder and Pro Tools expert Russ Hughes
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod