DMG Audio, who make some of the coolest and inovative plug-ins around have announce AAX and updates for all DMG Audio plug-ins. In an email to Pro Tools Expert, founder Dave wrote…
- AAX version included
- Tweaks for stability
- VST3 Automation improvements
- Mac builds and Installers optimised and signed
- Massive optimise for reload of presets.
- Improve HPFs.
- Fix click-thru menubar bug
- Fix reset-to-previous after resetting to default bug.
- Recalibrate VU meter
- Make graph textboxes usable to engage automation in ProTools.
- Fix Clip-Limiter denormal issue
- Fixed rare redraw issue
- Improved Loading process
- Added pagetable for ProTools automation
Also… new EQ is on the way soon. There’ll be discussion and rumours at the blog: http://blog.dmgaudio.com/ feel free to join in the conversation!