UA has announced the release of the Sonnox® Oxford EQ plug-in for the UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins platform.
The popular Sonnox Oxford EQ Plug-In, newly optimized for UAD-2 DSP Accelerators and the Apollo audio interface, incorporates the exact equalization algorithms from the legendary Sony OXF-R3 mixing console — regarded as one of the best-sounding mixing desks of all time. With four selectable EQ curves covering a wide array of styles, the versatile Oxford EQ’s novel coefficient generation and intelligent processing provide superior sound quality and greater artistic freedom.
Sonnox Oxford EQ Plug-In Features:
- 5-band fully parametric EQ incorporating exact algorithms from the legendary Sony OXF-R3 digital mixing console
- Variable HF & LF filters up to 36 dB/Octave
- Four different EQ types — from modern to “legacy” styles — in a single plug-in
- Fully de-cramped HF response
- A/B switches (automatable)
- Intuitive editable graphic display of all EQ/filter settings and adjustments
- Ultra-low noise and distortion
- Available as part of the new UAD Software v6.3 release, the Oxford EQ is available for $299 via UA’s Online Store.