HOFA have recently released an update for their IQ Analyser plug-in. HOFA have taken a different tack for their spectrum analyser plug-in in that it considers time and so doesn’t just show the loudest points irrespective of how long they happened for. You still get a peak trace but the average trace gives a much more useful indication as to what is going on in the audio you analyse with it.
New Features in v1.5
- innovative curve list - revised GUI
- drag & drop & analyse .wav, .aif, .mp3, .flac, .ogg directly from Explorer or Finder
- analyser with Peak-, Hold, RMS and Energy-function
- precise metering (Peak, Hold, EBU, LRA)
- innovative correlator
- HOFA reference curves for different styles of music
- changeable plugin window size
- supports all common sample rates and works without latency
- Support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit DAWs
To celebrate the new release HOFA are offering a copy of the new version of their IQ-Analyser as a prize.
If you would like the chance to win a copy of HOFA’s IQ Analyser then please fill out the form below.