Magma have now released their Thunderbolt pci-e 3 slot chassis.
ExpressBox 3T provides an ‘outside-the-box’ solution for using PCIe® cards with Thunderbolt-equipped computers. High-performance work flows are possible by connecting a Thunderbolt equipped computer to a Magma ExpressBox 3T containing PCIe cards such as video capture, media transcoding, audio processing, and fast data storage. And because Thunderbolt is also based on DisplayPort technology, you can daisy chain a high-resolution display with your Magma ExpressBox 3T.
- Supports (3) full-length PCI Express cards
- Two x8 and One x4 - PCIe Gen 2
- Thunderbolt features speeds up to 10Gbps
- Daisy-chain up to 6 Thunderbolt devices
- 220-250W power supply with auxiliary power connectors
- Protect your investment in PCIe hardware while migrating to Thunderbolt-equipped computers!
- Attach PCIe cards to Thunderbolt enabled computer
- Extension of PCI Express signals outside the computer
- Peer-to-peer support for faster transfers between cards
- Daisy-chain or end-point device
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Thunderbolt cable included
- Use any combination of x1, x4, x8 and x16 PCIe cards
- Hot-swappable cooling fan Additional blower for extra hot cards
- Works with MacOS and Windows
- Additional blower for extra hot cards
Price - $979
Their compatibility chart is available but it needs updating as the last modified dates are along time ago