HOFA have launched a new product for those wanting to burn CDs to Redbook standard. They say…
So far burning softwares have either been complicated or limited. But now, with HOFA CD-Burn & DDP, everything is easyer - no matter if you choose the plugin or the standalone version.
HOFA CD-Burn & DDP (Plugin)
Finally there is the ideal burning software available as a plugin for your DAW - because that’s where you know your stuff best so you can utilize all the tonal possibilities in no time.
Load the CD-Burn & DDP plugin into your master module and create perfect (master-)CDs and intransigent DDP-Images directly from there.
HOFA CD-Burn & DDP (Standalone)
Just drag&drop your mastered tracks into the burning software. Here you can adjust levels and fades as well as create CD-Text and everything else to create perfect (master-)CDs and intransigent DDP-Images.
- burning software to create red book audio CDs
- export of DDP-Images
- CD-Text, ISRC, EAN/UPC
- simple handling, concise representation
- available as a plugin or a standalone version
- supports all common sample rates and audio formats
- support for PC and Mac, 32 and 64 Bit
- English & German version available
- HOFA CD-Burn & DDP runs under Windows 7, Vista and XP, as well as on Intel-Macs from OS X 10.5 upwards.
- Plugin format: Audio Unit, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX (in preparation), 32 and 64 Bit
- The plugin and standalone will be activated by a HOFA license file and you are allowed to use it on two computers.
- Providing the HOFA license file can take up to 3 days.
- The manual will be available as a PDF soon.
- HOFA Plugins are being tested constantly on the following DAWS:
Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab, Apple Logic, Ableton Live, Presonus Studio One, Cockos Reaper, Avid Pro Tools
PURCHASE (pre-release special price only for a limited time): !!! Release July 2012!!!
CD-Burn & DDP is avaliable at the HOFA-Plugins STORE.