Eric, Russ, Mike and Neil are back with a bumper edition of the Pro Tools Expert Podcast.
Tonight our guest is Paul Tapper from Nugen Audio talking about how they got started, Loudness and the announcement of a new product on the podcast.
On this week’s show;
- What Pro Tools hardware to use
- Our Hardware Poll
- 10.2 Windows bug - can’t resize PT windows
- Hum, buzz and ground loops
- What mic to use on vocals
- What sample rate & bit depth to use on sessions
Links for this week’s episode
- Skootch software - email Bob Nagy
- Car Phono ground loop isolator on Ebay
- Behringer Hum Destroyer
- Exclusive preview review of Nugen Audio ISL True Peak Limiter
Listen here on our Podcast Archive